COVID-19 Client Expectations
Juno Physiotherapy and Wellness prioritizes the health and safety of our clients and staff.
1. Complete all online paperwork online prior to scheduled appointment. (intake form, pelvic health questionnaire, etc).
2. Complete the Jane COVID-19 screening survey emailed 24 hours prior to your visit.
In addition, you will be asked to provide informed consent for in-person services during COVID-19 at the time of your appointment.
3. No family members at appointments please. Only non-mobile children permitted if necessary.
4. Arrive AT your scheduled appointment time to minimize person interactions. We ask that you wait outside or in your car if you arrive prior to your appointment time.
5. Sanitize your hands upon entry to the clinic.
6. It is required for both the client and the therapist to wear a face mask throughout the appointment. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided to you at the time of your appointment.
7. We will confirm there has been no changes to your health since the completion of the COVID-19 screening survey.
8. All invoices and payment will be electronic. E-transfers or the credit card on file will be accepted. No cash at this time.
9. There is additional time in between appointments to facilitate physical distancing and additional cleaning procedures.
10. All surfaces and equipment are sanitized with COVID-19 approved cleaners between appointments.
11. Zero tolerance sickness policy for clients and staff. If you are feeling unwell within 48 hours of your appointment time, you must notify us, and we will convert your appointment to an online session.